Birthday parties at MaluMika are two hours full of fun! What do you get with a birthday at MaluMika?
- A 2-hour reservation in a private party room with one table for snacks&drinks
- One ceramic form per child to paint
- A short lesson about how to paint ceramics and support in doing it
- Salty snacks, juice and water
- Plates, cups and silverware
- 10% discount for coffee and tee for parents
YOU BRING THE CAKE, AND WE ORGANIZE THE REST.
How does the reservation work? Generally the first 1-1.5 hours are dedicated to learning to paint and painting ceramics. Then, it’s time for cake and snacks!
Please remember that partygoers don’t get their pieces at the end of the party. We still need to fire them. After firing, we pack everything from your party together for you to pick up.
The cost of organizing a party at MaluMika depends on two factors: the form size chosen and the day of the week. The difference between the two packages is the size of the ceramic forms included. In one package, there are smaller figurines, cups and plates; in the other, there are large figurines, cups and plates. Every child can choose what they want to paint.
- The price per child is 55 zł (small form) or 65 zł (large form).
- During the week (Mon-Fri), the price per 2-hour party room 100 zł
- On the weekends (Sat-Sun), the price per 2-hour party room 180 zł
For groups smaller than 8 painters, we add an additional fee of 50 zł to the entire booking.
HOW TO BOOK?
- Choose and book the date of the birthday party
- Within 3 days, we make an advance payment of 200 zł to the account number:
MB Data Sp. z o.o.
PKO BP 39 1020 5242 0000 2702 0344 1755
In the payment title, please provide the name and surname of the child and the selected date of your party.
We also have coffee and tea for sale for parents who decide to stay during the party. We require that at least one parent stays the full length of the party. Other parents are welcome, but please keep in mind that we have limited space and must ask everyone to keep to the party room.
Children’s birthday parties on weekends can start at 11. During the week, it can start any time from 15-19.
Parents who decide to paint during the birthday party receive a 5% discount on their ceramic pieces.
After reserving your date, please come to the studio to pick up invitations.
We can add more attractions on request!